Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with your graduate advisor via the online appointment scheduler. We have found that this option continues to be a very popular one for our graduate students since it provides flexibility as to when and how appointments can be scheduled. For your security, the appointment selection tool is located within the Huizenga Portal.
Steps to make an graduate advising appointment via the Huizenga Portal:
- Login to the Huizenga Portal
- Locate the "Advising Module" option
- Click the link "Appointment Scheduling"
- Much of your student data (e.g. your program, campus, etc.) will automatically populate since you are securely logged into the portal
- Enter the rest of your contact information
- Select your advisor as well as preferred appointment time, location, and format. Also, enter any notes for your advisor about what you wish to discuss during your appointment.
- When finished with booking an appointment a confirmation email will be sent to your NSU student email account.
If you have any questions, or wish to schedule an advising appointment by phone, please contact our main campus office at:
||Main Campus, DeSantis Building, Enrollment Services
||(954) 262-5067 | (800) 672-7223, ext. 25067 | Bahamas, Canada, Jamaica & Mexico: 1(800) 554-6682 ext. 25067
|Main Campus Office Hours:
||Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
A request for evening appointments may be submitted to your academic advisor.
Please contact the Undergraduate Academic Advising Center (UAAC) to schedule an appointment with your assigned academic advisor:
||Main Campus, Mailman-Hollywood Building Suite 300
||(954) 262-7990 or (800) 541-6682, ext. 27990
||Monday thru Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
||Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.