Ryan Shea brings client-first focus to his multifaceted role in leading business performance, growth and strategic innovation throughout Right Management’s Florida/Caribbean operations. He began his career with Right Management in 2009 with the accounting team, and he oversaw the implementation of an updated accounting system. He quickly moved into sales and continually exceeded his goals, grew into sales management and inspired the team to surpass their sales quotas, and then he became an EVP of Right Management in 2015.
In October of 2019, Ryan was promoted to President of Right Management Florida/Caribbean. He is responsible for the growth and development of the Florida/Caribbean region. Under Ryan's leadership, there has been tremendous growth in their outplacement business, thus overseeing additional team members and creating new consulting solutions to capitalize on the demand. During this time, Ryan has been an inspirational leader, driving activity and successful outcomes for associates and clients. Right Management’s Vision is to “Guide and Inspire,” and Ryan leads from these beliefs.
Previously Ryan worked with Regions Bank, where he was a Corporate Credit Analyst and Portfolio Manager. While he was there, he analyzed public and private middle-market-size companies ($10-$300 million in annual revenues) to determine loan amounts and investments for working capital, acquisitions, recapitalization and real estate financing purposes, and managed those investments. Before that, Ryan worked with Woodbridge Holdings (formerly know as the Levitt Corporation) and Merrill Lynch.
Ryan received a dual Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Real Estate with a minor in Economics from Florida State University in Tallahassee. In 2008, Ryan received his Master’s degree in Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University. Ryan is a 2011 graduate of Right Management’s global Emerging Talent Program.
A proven leader in his profession and community, Ryan is highly committed to our Florida community. In addition to serving on the Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship Board of Governors, his involvements are many:
• Past President of HRABC, Human Resource Association of Broward County
• Past chair of Young Leaders of United Way of Broward
• Past employment committee member of Mission United of United Way – Dade and Broward
• Past Board Member of Jack and Jill Children’s Center
• Supporter of Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) Florida
• Tocqueville donor in United Way of Broward County
• Six Pillar Committee – Co-chair of Talent Hub for the Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
• IMPACT member and donor for the Memorial Healthcare Foundation
• City of Fort Lauderdale Tee Ball Coach
• Florida International University Master's of Science Human Resource Management (MSHRM)
• Executive with Heart chair of the South FL American Heart Association annual Broward Heart Walk