Associate Professor of Decision Sciences
NSU's H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship in conjunction with KEMET Electronics Corporation, is pleased to announce its first business intelligence / analytics scholarship competition. This competition was made possible through a generous donation from KEMET Electronics Corporation.
Competitors will be provided with the data and will be expected to obtain publicly available data needed for the analysis, to prepare the data in a meaningful way, and to complete the analysis to identify useful insight(s).
Award Amount: The winner of this competition will receive a scholarship of up to $12,500.
- StudentS must be enrolled in the M.B.A. program with a concentration in Business Intelligence.
- Submit the Scholarship Qualifier Application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitors will complete the analysis and prepare a written report along with the data files used for analysis and oral presentation.
- A panel of judges will evaluate the submissions and select the top five (5) solutions. Selected competitors present their solutions to a panel of faculty advisors and KEMET leadership team.
- The final score will be determined as a combination of written submission and oral presentation scores.