Associate Professor of Decision Sciences
NSU's H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship in conjunction with KEMET Electronics Corporation, is pleased to announce its first business intelligence / analytics scholarship competition. This competition was made possible through a generous donation from KEMET Electronics Corporation and its CEO Per-Olof Lööf.
Competitors will be provided with the data and will be expected to obtain publicly available data needed for the analysis, to prepare the data in a meaningful way, and to complete the analysis to identify useful insight(s).
Award Amount: The two winners of this competition will receive a scholarship of up to $12,500.
- Students must be enrolled in the M.B.A. program with a concentration in Business Intelligence.
- Submit the Scholarship Qualifier Application via email to email@example.com.
- Competitors will complete the analysis and prepare a written report along with the data files used for analysis and oral presentation.
- A panel of judges will evaluate the submissions and select the top five (5) solutions. Selected competitors present their solutions to a panel of faculty advisors and KEMET leadership team.
- The final score will be determined as a combination of written submission and oral presentation scores.