President and CEO – Gloria Bohan launched Omega World Travel in 1972 as a small-town storefront travel agency. Today, Omega is the top woman-owned business in the U.S. Gloria is a very hands-on owner, focusing on strategic partnerships and long term direction of the organization. Gloria is a graduate of Marymount Manhattan College, where she also serves as a trustee and holds an honorary doctorate.
Gloria's many business accolades include:
- Named Godmother of Windstar Cruises' Star Legend
- Enterprising Women Hall of Fame
- Tour and Travel News' "One of the 25 Most Influential Leaders in the Travel Industry"
- The American Society of Travel Agents Travel Agent of the Year
- Office Depot's Businesswoman of the Year
- Washington Business Hall of Fame Laureate