ENGAGE | EXCHANGE | EMPOWER
Thanks in no small part to our Founding Members' this program would not be possible. We recognize their significant contributions not only through their gifts, but also through their dedication to give of their time and expertise to help our students.
Financial Advisor, Growth and Development Director
Director of Community Relations
President and CEO
Omega World Travel
President and CEO
Susie Levan & Associates Inc.
Become a Founding Member
Become one of the founding members of our Women's Success Series at the H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business & Entrepreneurship (HCBE).
Your gift supports students whose dream it is to make the world a better place by inspiring young women and men to be equals at work and in life. The funds from this membership allow for students to have experiential learning opportunities, such as hearing from leading experts and professional speakers, and more importantly for scholarships.
There is a limited amount of spots for founding members. Below is all the information on membership benefits and how you can become a member.
Benefits of Membership
- Name listing in any WSS collateral material as a founding member
- Opportunity to network and build relationships with other founding members
- Placement of business logo and/or name on the HCBE website
- Involvement in growing and shaping the future of the program
- First tier consideration on select sponsorship opportunities
- Participate in seminars/panels as a speaker when available
- Mentor students at your convenience
- Provide opportunities for job coaching experiences at your company
- One-time $10,000 contribution
- Payable over a period of up to 3 years
- Contribution is tax-deductible
For more information, please contact us at 954-262-5007 or email us at email@example.com.