Activity Insight is the faculty reporting and data collection tool used by the HCBE.
Activity Insight empowers universities to succeed at a higher level by helping them leverage faculty teaching, research and service information more effectively.
Accessing Activity Insight
Accessing Activity Insight for the first time:
- Click the Activity Insight icon above.
- Click Need Help?
- Click Reset Your Password – make sure you enter your NSU username. You will see the @nova.edu is already pre-filled.
- A link will be sent to your email account (must be NSU).
- Follow the directions to set up your password for first time access.
- Choose a password you will remember. Activity Insight uses local authentication, meaning they do not authenticate off NSU servers.
If at any time you forget your password, you can always use the Reset Your Password option.
Training WorkSHARKS Getting Started Power Point Adding an Intellectual Contribution Power Point IC Guidance Document