PRINT TO USE AS GUIDE FOR REGISTRATION
1) Run your CAPP Degree Evaluation and review your curricular and program requirements through SharkLink.
- Instructions for running a CAPP report can be found at http://www.nova.edu/registrar/capp.html
2) Visit the Course Wizard to retrieve course section information https://coursewizard.nova.edu/ (Be sure to note the CRN for the section(s) you would like to register for, since this is needed in order to complete registration)
3) Log into Shark Link at https://sharklink.nova.edu/cp/home/displaylogin (your username is your nova email prefix (initials and numbers only) everything before "@mynsu.nova.edu". You may go to https://reset.nova.edu if you need to retrieve or reset your password
4) Once you log into sharklink, see the left hand navigation panel and click on "My Academics"
5) Under the section that reads " I would like to" click on Registration- Add/Drop/SEA
6) Select the semester you would like to register for
7) Review and complete your Student Enrollment Agreement
8) Add course reference numbers to the registration worksheet in the boxes below.
9) Then click submit changes to complete your registration
To ensure you have registered for the correct course and section, please review your schedule by completing the following steps
- At the top of the page select " my sites" then select "My NSU"
- At the bottom of the page you will find "My schedule"
- Select the semester to view your schedule
- Once selected, a drop down will appear with the course(s) for which you have enrolled
- Click the down arrow on each course to see course details
- You may also click on the icon next to "useful tools" for book information pertaining to the course
10) Are you employed by a corporate partner? Don’t forget to complete your verification https://secure.business.nova.edu/corporate/verification/ prior to the start of the semester.