The HCBE instructional designers help revise courses to meet the following goals:
- Have macro-level alignment to AACSB standards and department learning goals as well as program goals.
- Meet QM requirements for alignment (each module objective has clearly identified practice activities and separate assessment activities).
- Contain engaging instructional content, to supplement the textbook and other publisher materials.
- Contain updated content, along with a balance of activity types.
- Fully utilize Canvas features to promote academic integrity and organize course content in a consistent way.
- Meet Accessibility and Copyright requirements.
(Updated May 21, 2019)