- M.B.A. with any major.
- Open to Pharm.D. students interested in learning management principles to manage their own private practice or other business opportunity.
- Students in the dual degree program must receive a letter from the College of Pharmacy Dean or designee approving the dual program.
- Once approved the student is not required to submit an HCBE application.
- Students pursuing the Pharm.D. degree can apply to do a concurrent degree after successful completion of first-year pharmacy coursework.
- Students who have already completed their Pharm.D. degree are not entitled to the HCBE course exemption.
College of Pharmacy Contact
Robert McGory–Associate Dean
- Course exemptions may apply. Contact Jim Wood for details.
- Students receive a 20% discount on current tuition rates for M.B.A. classes.
- Financial aid will be disbursed based on primary program.
- Student can petition for additional funding if needed.
- HCBE degree is not conferred until the student has completed the primary degree program (due to course exemptions).