We set high standards for our programs, and the college as a whole, and our accreditations and memberships from these prestigious education organizations affirm our excellence in delivering quality curriculum and learning experiences.
In addition to our accreditations as a university, Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship is accredited by:
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
You can learn more about our IACBE-accredited programs and our retention rate.
Florida State Board of Accountancy (FICPA)
Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA).
Our Master of Public Administration Program is NASPAA-accredited.
Southern Association on Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
(SACSCOC) accredits these programs: Accounting (B.S.B.A., M.Acc.), Business Administration (B.S., M.B.A.), Finance (B.S.B.A.), Human Resource Management (M.S.), Management (B.S.B.A.), Marketing (B.S.B.A.), Public Administration (M.P.A.), Property Management and Real Estate Development (M.S.), and Sport and Recreation Management (B.S.B.A.).
Membership in these esteemed associations enables us to engage in important discourse with other educational leaders and help to shape the future of education.
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U)
- College Board (CB)
- Conference of Southern Graduate Schools (CSGS)
- Council of Graduate Schools (CGS)
- Florida Association of Colleges and Universities (FACU)
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
- Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF)
- National Association of Independent Colleges & Universities (NAICU)
- Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs and Administration (NASPAA)
- Southern Association of Colleges and University Business Officers (SACUBO)
- Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus (SREB)
- University Professional and Continuing Education Association (UCEA)