In the 21st century, world change is inevitable and constant. Leaders must not only be able to manage change, but to aid work associates in coping with and embracing change. The program is designed to provide participants with a broad understanding of the change management effective methodologies, concepts, principles, and practices. The program targets a wide audience of organizational team members who need familiarity with the process.
Participants will learn to:
~ Background Information
• Identify the different stages of change
• Recognize how change benefits an organization
• Develop good practices of a change leader
• Encourage resilience within employees
~ Initiating Transition Management: Letting Go
• Identify steps of the change process
• Assess how people react to change (including self-assessment)
• Analyze the change situation
~ Understanding Transition Management: Entering the Neutral Zone
• Identify why employees resist change
• Manage the ambiguity and tension caused by change
• Establish a vantage point for change management
• Eliminate the causes of complacency
~ Setting Strategic Goals: Implementing the Vision
• Understand the need for creative approaches to change
• Facilitate commitment to change in your employees
• Communicate change effectively
• Develop strategies for managing change
After completing the program, participants will have learned:
||The importance of continual organizational change.
||The reasons behind change apprehension.
||The practices that encourage team transformation.
||The principles and methods associated with effective change leaders.
This program is designed for executives, leaders, managers, supervisors, business owners, and administrators
Any of the executive education programs offered by the Hudson Center of Entrepreneurship and Executive Education (HCEEE) can be delivered to your organization either at your location or in our classroom. Please contact us for more information.
Program fee varies based on the size of your group and includes tuition, instructional materials and lunch. Please contact us for more information.
Using core programs, we can customize the material to fit your corporate training needs. With our extensive resources and program facilitators, we will design a program that is tailored to fit your specified objectives and requirements.
For additional program information, please contact us at:
Hudson Center of Entrepreneurship and Executive Education
H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Avenue, Carl DeSantis Building, Suite 2088
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, FL 33314
Toll Free: 800.672.7223
, ext. 25161
Want more information about this program or any of our course offerings? Fill out the form below and an executive education enrollment counselor will respond to your message within the next 24-48 hours. Thank you for your interest in the executive education programs from NSU's Huizenga College of Business!