- Completed Master's Application for Admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A bachelors degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants. Applicants that have earned a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution with an overall GPA of a 3.25 on a 4.00 scale or greater will be considered for admission. Applicants will be considered eligible for admission if their undergraduate GPA in the final 60 hours of their enrollment is a 3.50 or greater on a 4.00 scale.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. The applicant's bachelor degree transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. If graduate degree has been earned, the transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration.
Electronic transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
Attn: H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
3301 College Avenue
PO Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida 33329-9905
- English proficiency for applicants whose native language is not English or the bachelor's degree was not completed in English they must complete one of the following approved English Proficiency Test with the required score.
- TOEFL – 79 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6
- PTE – 54
- Duolingo – 105 or higher
- Completion and passing of ELS Level 112 Intensive Program English for Academic Purposes
- Writing sample of 250-500 word that includes:
- Applicants career goals
- How the MBA program will support those career goals
- What is distinctive about you as an applicant
- Resume which should include employment history, position functions, years of service, education, and special training if appropriate
- Interview and additional documents may be required upon review of the committee